Mailbox Services Part 3 - The role of receipts and notifications
In connection with sending and receiving documents, the Provider of the Secure Delivery Service (BKSZ) sends the following receipts and notifications to the consignor or the recipient:
- Proof of Dispatch: It certifies that the Service Provider has accepted the User's sent document for delivery.
- Acceptance option notification: This is a notification sent in an e-mail about the arrival of a document to the recipient's Mailbox.
- Proof of Download: It certifies that the recipient has downloaded the official document sent to the Mailbox. The system sends a Proof of Download:
- after the download process has started when downloading documents one by one
- after clicking on the Download button when downloading documents together
- when placing an unread document in the Permanent Storage.
- Not accepted document notification: The Service Provider informs the recipient in an e-mail that there is a document in its Mailbox that has not been downloaded for 5 working days. This notification is sent on the first working day following the document's dispatch's 5th working day.
- Proof of Frustration: The Service Provider informs both the consignor and the recipient that the recipient did not download the document that arrived at the Mailbox within 5 working days after the second notification (Not accepted document notification). The certificate informs the consignor about the elapsed time needed for the presumed service, the consignor organization may decide on the presumed service based on the legislation applicable to it. The certificate shall be sent on the first working day following the 5th working day after the second notification.
The Mailbox Services are available in the following website